In order to develop new products and collaboration links TBD-Biodiscovery has participated in several EU projects with international partners (partners from Latvia, Germany, Switzerland, Spain etc.).
Some of the projects:
- The development of semisynthetic technology of anthracycline antibiotic Amrubicin. Duration of the project 2007 – 2009. Project supported by Entreprise Estonia. Main result of the project: Semisynthetic technology of amrubicin synthesis was developed and patented.
- EstLat Pharma. Duration of the project 2011-2012. Project supported by EstLat programme. Main result of the project: synthesis route of antiviral drug was developed together with Latvian partner.
- Borte. Duration of the project 2012 – 2015. Project supported by Entreprise Estonia. Main result of the project: Synthesis route of anticancer for multiple myeloma, bortezomib was developed, upscaled and documented according to regulations in cooperation with Latvian partner.
- MABTOX. Duration of the project 2013 – 2015. Project supported by EU 7th framework programme. Main result of the project: development of new, next generation of antibody-drug-conjugates (ADC), for cancer therapy. In the frame of the project, TBD-Biodiscovery has developed a row of new payloads for ADC and payload-spacer- linker conjugates, which were then transformed into ADC and tested by other partners for the cytotoxic activity.
- CCHT (Competence Centre on Health Technologies). Duration of the project 2015-2022. TBD-Biodiscovery is a partner in the subproject 2.1.1. „Development of new toxins for antibody drug conjugates used in the modern anticancer treatment“. Project’s aim is to develop new toxins and linkers for ADC-s. TBD Biodiscovery development activities are co-funded by European Regional Development Fund with 961 848 €. The CCHT project is a part of Competence Centres programme.
(TBD-Biodiscovery on Tervistehnoloogiate Arenduskeskus AS projekti CCHT (EU48695) koostööpartner. Alamprojekti 2.1.1. „Development of new toxins for antibody drug conjugates used in the modern anticancer treatment“ raames tegeletakse uute ADC toksiinide arendamisega. TBD Biodiscovery OÜ saab antud projektiga toetust 961 848 €. CCHT projekt on osa EAS Tehnoloogia Arenduskeskuste meetmest.)
- Interreg EstLat. Duration of the project 2017-2019.
The EstLat project „Development of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) precursor“ is funded under the “active and attractive business environment” priority with a specific objective of more jointly-developed products and services in the programme area in amount of 310 714,59 € .
The Estonia-Latvia programme is one of the 60 cross-border cooperation programmes operating along EU internal borders. The programme is funded under the goal of the European Territorial Cooperation, better known as Interreg and aims at strengthening cooperation among regions across the borders of Estonia and Latvia. 35 million euros are made available by the European Regional Development Fund for funding cooperation projects among Estonian and Latvian partner organizations.
TBD-Biodiscovery is looking for partnership to joint collaboration projects in the filed of luminescence dyes, antracycline toxins (ADC-s) and HPAPI development.
Please contact us at email@example.com.