In order to develop new products and collaboration links, TBD-Biodiscovery has participated in several EU projects with international partners (from Latvia, Germany, Switzerland, Spain etc.). We are always interested in new opportunities and if you have any idea for a joint project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the projects we have been involved in:
Interreg EstLat. Duration of the project 2017-2019.
The EstLat project „Development of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) precursor“ is funded under the “active and attractive business environment” priority with a specific objective of more jointly-developed products and services in the programme area in amount of 480 754,52 €.
The Project implemented in cooperation with Latvian company Pharmidea SIA. The main objective of the Project is to develop a PET-product used in Positron emission tomography-computer tomography (PET-CT) for cancer, Alzheimer or Parkinson diagnostics.
The Estonia-Latvia programme is one of the 60 cross-border cooperation programmes operating along EU internal borders. The programme is funded under the goal of the European Territorial Cooperation, better known as Interreg and aims at strengthening cooperation among regions across the borders of Estonia and Latvia. 35 million euros are made available by the European Regional Development Fund for funding cooperation projects among Estonian and Latvian partner organizations.
This website reflects the views of the author. The managing authority of the programme is not liable for how this information may be used.
- CCHT (Competence Centre on Health Technologies). Duration of the project 2015-2022. TBD-Biodiscovery is a partner in the subproject 2.1.1. „Development of new toxins for antibody drug conjugates used in the modern anticancer treatment“. Project’s aim is to develop new toxins and linkers for ADC-s. TBD Biodiscovery development activities are co-funded by European Regional Development Fund with 961 848 €. The CCHT project is a part of Competence Centres programme.
(TBD-Biodiscovery on Tervistehnoloogiate Arenduskeskus AS projekti CCHT (EU48695) koostööpartner. Alamprojekti 2.1.1. „Development of new toxins for antibody drug conjugates used in the modern anticancer treatment“ raames tegeletakse uute ADC toksiinide arendamisega. TBD Biodiscovery OÜ saab antud projektiga toetust 961 848 €. CCHT projekt on osa EAS Tehnoloogia Arenduskeskuste meetmest.)
- MABTOX. Duration of the project 2013 – 2015. Project supported by EU 7th framework programme. Main result of the project: development of new, next generation of antibody-drug-conjugates (ADC), for cancer therapy. In the frame of the project, TBD-Biodiscovery has developed a row of new payloads for ADC and payload-spacer- linker conjugates, which were then transformed into ADC and tested by other partners for the cytotoxic activity.
- Borte. Duration of the project 2012 – 2015. Project supported by Enterprise Estonia. Main result of the project: Synthesis route of anticancer for multiple myeloma, bortezomib was developed, upscaled and documented according to regulations in cooperation with Latvian partner.
- EstLat Pharma. Duration of the project 2011-2012. Project supported by EstLat programme. Main result of the project: synthesis route of antiviral drug was developed together with Latvian partner.
- The development of semisynthetic technology of anthracycline antibiotic Amrubicin. Duration of the project 2007 – 2009. Project supported by Enterprise Estonia. Main result of the project: Semisynthetic technology of amrubicin synthesis was developed and patented.
The Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme.
“Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020 aims to foster crossborder cooperation across the borders between the Republic of Estonia and the Russian Federation to promote socio-economic development in the regions on both sides of the common borders. The Programme web-site is www.estoniarussia.eu.”
The Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme project „ Novel lignin-based plastics for sustainable polymer industry” is funded with a specific objective to Increasing SME competitiveness and entrepreneurship by fostering cooperation between public, private and R&D sectors.
Duration of the project 01.06.2019-30.04.2022.
The main objectives of the Project are:
- Developing a scalable process to replace fossil based non-biodegradable styrene with a biodegradable bio-based styrene counterpart from wood biomass.
- Forming connections between private companies and universities as well as between Estonia and Russia.
Programme co-financing: 437 617,00 EUR
Total budget: 586 986,56 EUR
the Programme website: https://www.estoniarussia.eu
– the DG NEAR webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhoodenlargement/neighbourhood/cross-border-cooperation_en.
– the DG REGIO webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/
– webpage of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation:
– webpage of the Ministry of Finance of Estonia: https://www.rahandusministeerium.ee/et/interreg
*The content of this website is the sole responsibility of TBD-Biodiscovery and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020, its participating countries alongside with the European Union.