“Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020 aims to foster crossborder cooperation across the borders between the Republic of Estonia and the Russian Federation to promote socio-economic development in the regions on both sides of the common borders. The Programme web-site is www.estoniarussia.eu.”
The Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme project „ Novel lignin-based plastics for sustainable polymer industry” is funded with a specific objective to Increasing SME competitiveness and entrepreneurship by fostering cooperation between public, private and R&D sectors.
Duration of the project 01.06.2019-30.04.2022.
The main objectives of the Project are:
- Developing a scalable process to replace fossil based non-biodegradable styrene with a biodegradable bio-based styrene counterpart from wood biomass.
- Forming connections between private companies and universities as well as between Estonia and Russia.
Programme co-financing: 437 617,00 EUR
Total budget: 586 986,56 EUR
the Programme website: https://www.estoniarussia.eu
– the DG NEAR webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhoodenlargement/neighbourhood/cross-border-cooperation_en.
– the DG REGIO webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/
– webpage of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation:
– webpage of the Ministry of Finance of Estonia: https://www.rahandusministeerium.ee/et/interreg
*The content of this website is the sole responsibility of TBD-Biodiscovery and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020, its participating countries alongside with the European Union.